When forging some forgings, the forging factory needs to determine the forging process and determine the required process method before it can start forging work. The determination of forging process plays a very important role in the whole forging process. Let's first look at how to determine the forging process.
The principle of forging process is to create the most economic benefit with the least labor consumption. On the premise of ensuring product quality and quantity, minimize the total consumption of materials, equipment, energy and labor. Forgings for the performance of the forging process in high dimensional accuracy, performance to meet the requirements, raw material consumption less, forging equipment investment economic adaptation, simple tools, low energy consumption, low labor intensity, no environmental pollution.
The task of general process analysis can be summarized as follows: according to the functional characteristics, material, shape, dimensional accuracy, quality requirements and production batches of forgings, under the conditions of existing or available equipment, devices, tools, energy, inspection means, management level and personnel quality, various process schemes can be used.
In the forging process analysis, we must consider the following problems :
(1) can meet the technical conditions and quality standards of the drawings;
(2) can meet the function of forging; (3) Ensure that there is no omission in the process;
(4) whether the deformation force or deformation function is reduced;
(5) whether the processing allowance can be reduced;
(6) whether the material utilization is sufficient, whether it is possible to forge with other parts, one mold or one blank;
(7) whether the forging structure is reasonable and whether there is excess dressing;
(8) Whether the process and working steps have been minimal;
(9) Whether the metal streamline meets the requirements;
(10) Whether to consider cold forging, precision forging, rolling and other advanced technology.